1) Heat the plant milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles. Then remove from the heat and put the vegetable margarine in the milk. Stir until melted.
Let it cool for a few minutes.
2) In a bowl mix the plant milk and the yeast. Stir and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
3) Add the sugar, salt and flour (slowly). Stir well.
The dough has to be firm. Let it rest for 50-60 minutes, in a warm place.
THE FILLING AND BAKING:
4) Melt the vegetable margarine in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and put the chocolate in the saucepan. Stir until melted.
Add cinnamon and sugar/sukrin and stir again.
5) Preheat oven to 347 F / 175 C.
6) Roll out the dough to a rectangle and spread the filling on the top.
7) Roll the dough, like when you make cinnamon rolls.
8) Twist the dough and put it in a bread form.
9) Brush with melted vegetable margarine and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
10) Bake it for about 25 minutes.
11) Let it cool completely before eating.
Bon appetit - and thank you for reading this!